Rally for World Food Justice!
1-yr Anniversary of March Against Monsanto
#MarchAgainstMonsanto #MAMBoston #FoodJustice
Outdoor community gathering SAT May 24 bringing together food justice advocates from across Mass with YOU! Join us & Help make this event a grand success!
Meet at Park St. (12:30p), March to Copley Sq. (1p), Rally / Teach-Ins / Speeches / Interactive Performances (till 5p)
Facebook event On Saturday, May 24, 2014, people from across Massachusetts will come together for Food Justice! On the one-year anniversary of March Against Monsanto, food and health advocates, farmers, small businesses, faith leaders and grassroots organizations will join community members and artists of all genres in a day of learning, sharing and advocacy for Food, Health, Environment & Communities!
- GMO facts and Labeling
- Access to Healthy foods for All
- Supporting organic Farmers
- Global awareness
- Guarding our Seeds and the Bees
- Our health and well-being!
Food for Thought * Art for Heart * Joined in Action
Groups represented already include:
Ways to Share!
- Please Spread the Word! Share with your friends: This official page & the Facebook event page
- Twitter and other Hashtags: #MarchAgainstMonsanto #MAMBoston #FoodJustice #FairSeeds
- Share your Story! Make a quick and easy phone call to VoJo.co ((888) 821-7563 ext.10552 – after you record, wait for instructions to save) and tell the world Why you are Part of this Movement: Stories will create our own Oral History, serve as Testimonials, and be part of a possible art project.
Indiegogo Fundraising Campaign
What Your Support Will Provide: Bringing together such a wonderful and strong coalition has small but very real costs that add up. We need your support to make this day a resounding success!
- Print flyers and postcards to heighten visibility and share this event far and wide
- Offer transportation to food advocates traveling from across our state
- Supply artists with basic materials for puppetry, dance and music
- Fund a Kids & Family table with interactive activities
- Rent/build equipment like a small stage
What We Will Achieve:
Your kind contribution will ensure this event successfully brings together people from various backgrounds for our shared goal of labeling GMOs and Food Justice for all. Since this is a grassroots effort, where all resources are going towards the May 24 event itself, the perks of your contribution will be everyone’s deep Gratitude and Shout Outs across social media and other internet outlets! May this effort catalyze a sustained and fruitful collaboration among all of us!